Your current position, as reported by this browser:
If this is incorrect, try one of the following:
- Your browser will ask if it is OK to share your location. Click YES.
- If you are getting no position (0,0) try a newer (more recent) browser
- If the position is approximately correct but does not change, you may need a browser plugin (like GPSGate):
- If you are using a Windows 7 with a newer GPS, go to the manufacturer's website and download their browser plugin.
- For older systems, go to http://gpsgate.com/download and get the Free GpsGate Client. It should be free with no time limit.
- If you use GpsGate, make sure GPS in browser is added as an output
- Once you have installed the appropriate plugins, reload this page.